Wednesday, October 24, 2012

"Dia de Los Muertos" Skull Top


I really like skulls...not the human kind...you know the decorated kind.  "Dia de Los Muertos" (or "Day of the Dead" for you non-Spanish speaking type) is coming up so I thought I'd give it a shot and bling out a skull on a tank top.  Here it is….



Not bad if I should say so myself.  Unfortunately, I got so into it (and also trying to keep Luna out of the sequins) that I didn't take step by step photos. However, it's super easy!  Basically I printed out a skull, pinned it to the tank top, used my glue as a pen to draw around the shape and then glued sequins to the tank top. 

Ugh! I didn't realize this photo turned out so crummy. 
I like it! And best of all it was free, as I had all the stuff already.  

Until next time!
She looks so innocent! The sticker kept trying to lay on the sequins.   


2 comments:

  1. Great job, Alma! Love the embelished tank.
    Your doggy is so adorable! Have a great rest of the week! I'm your newest follower. Hope you can join me on my blog too :) so we can keep in touch!
    I had a great time at the SoCal Social. Thank you for including me in your small group! http://oksanalikesit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Oksana! It was so great to meet you at SoCal Social. I will definitely join your blog. Take care! :)

      Delete