Thursday, October 3, 2013

Pizza Time!

I like making pizza at home.  Well, adding ingredients to a pre-made pizza dough that is. One of these days I'll try to actually make the dough.  Something about working with yeast makes me nervous.  Anyway, I usually purchase pre-made dough from Trader Joe's. Their Garlic & Herb Pizza Dough is especially good. 
While buying the dough I noticed the Pesto sauce and new it would be perfect for the pizza. I usually just use olive oil and Italian spices for the sauce.  
Next I added some spinach...
Some mozzarella cheese...
Some Italian deli slices...
And some more cheese in the form of Asiago & Parmesan...
And it's ready to bake at 450 degrees for 10 minutes.  

Pizza is ready!
Pizza is almost gone!  
 Until next time.
TBT photo of Luna.





No comments:

Post a Comment