Friday, July 5, 2013

3 bracelets

I hope everyone had a great 4th of July holiday!  What did I do...I stayed home.  You see Luna is a tad afraid of fireworks.  OK, she's a lot afraid.  So, on the 4th of July we stay home.  I decided to use the time to make more jewelry by continuing the use of thread and charms.  I made these three bracelets....

Here's the how to:

Supplies:
1. Bangle
2. Embroidery Thread
3. Jump Rings -- I used about 80 rings per bracelet
4. Charms -- I used 3 per bracelet
5. Tools to open and close jump rings 
6. Glue 

Take the thread and glue end to the bangle and start wrapping...




Wrap until get to the end and then glue the thread to the bangle...

And done! 

Well, with the wrapping....now add the jump rings and charms and now you're done!
Until next time!
Luna wasn't in the mood for photos.  This is the best shot I got until a bang from firework scared her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment