Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Bummer...

OK, so I was all excited to post a tutorial of earrings I made, but alas it was not meant to be.  You see, I took the pix using my "smart" phone and for whatever reason my "smart" phone decided to delete all my pix! What the freak?!?!  {{sigh}}  Luckily I have like 4 other camera apps and the pix on those are a-okay.  On one of those camera apps I found a photo of the earrings I made for one of my best-friends.  They are exactly the same except in purple.


I need to take pix of them (again) as need to add to my Etsy shop.  Speaking of Etsy shop...I added new ...check them out here.

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving Day and, as usual, I am not ready!  I have to hit the markets and I know they will be packed!  I'm contributing mashed potatoes, cheddar biscuits, and two desserts....pumpkin cheesecake and cranberry cheesecake....to Thanksgiving dinner.  I have never made cranberry cheesecake but one of my brother's requested it so I thought...why not!  Wish me luck!

I hope you all enjoy your Thanksgiving!

Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment