Monday, June 13, 2011

Strawberry Tiramisu


Had a wonderful weekend and now I’m back to work. UGH!  Anyway, I made my mom’s favorite Strawberry Tiramisu for her the other day.  I’ve made this recipe several times and each time is just a good!  It’s perfect for strawberry season and very spring-summer like.

There are many variations of this recipe, but I found this one on the Kraft to be the easiest (no baking required!) and really does taste delicious.  Make it today! 

Here’s what you need:
 From Kraft recipe

8 oz package Cream Cheese (you can use mascarpone too or for a lighter variation Neufchatel) – softened

3 ½ cups cold milk

2 packages Vanilla flavor Instant Pudding (I had 1 5.6 oz package and that worked out too)

2 packages (3 oz pkg) lady fingers

1 tub of Cool Whip Dips Strawberry Crème – thawed

2 cups sliced fresh strawberries

Semi-Sweet Chocolate curls for decorations (I didn’t have any this time – we really didn’t miss them! I know shocking!)

Directions:

Take out 13x9 inch pan and set aside.

Mix cream cheese in large bowl with mixer until nice & smooth.  Add milk gradually and beat until well combined.  Add dry pudding mixes and beat on low speed until blended (about a minute or so).

Open one package of lady fingers and cover the bottom of pan.  Add half of the pudding mix, then half of the Cool Whip Dips and half of the strawberries.  Top with second package of lady fingers and repeat steps with pudding, dips, and strawberries.  And you are done!  Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 3 hours. 

Yummy!

I also made a new necklace. It is a red rose made with polymer clay.  I did not have red clay so I used the white and used deep red nail polish for the red color and varnish in one!  



Until next time...Heeeeerrrre’ssss Luna.  (I took this photo using FXcamera app. from my android cell phone.  I like it!)

She needs a haircut! 



No comments:

Post a Comment