Sunday, November 3, 2013

"Dia de Los Muertos" Mask

I meant to post this one Friday night, but ended up going out so didn't get a chance.  Then I remembered yesterday but...well, no excuse I just didn't.  So, it's a bit late as "Dia de Los Muertos" (Day of the Dead) already passed, but I feel skull masks can be displayed all through the year.

It started off like this...
OK, so not with the black. I was initially going to paint it with black but change my mind.
And with some paint it ended up like this...

I bought the blank skull mask at Michaels for like a $1 and I already had all the paint.

You can't really see it in the photo, but I added touch of lace to the edge of the mask. 

Until ned time!



1 comment:

  1. Do you want to join the illuminati and be rich ,famous and powerful? for the rest of your life ? Benefits given to new member who join the illuminati $50,000,000 into your bank account......
    $600,000 weekly salary.........
    A car value at $400.000.......
    Award contract worth $200,000,000.......
    A House in any country of your own choice. And a free visa to your dream country.Total lifestyle changes?? if you are interested, WhatsApp us: +2348130970822,OR Email us on: jointheilluminatimoney666@gmail.com, so we can begin the joining process!!!

    ReplyDelete