What you need:
Modge Podge (MP)
Thin Paint Brush
1. Cut photos/words from magazines.
|She added their faces on one hand and their names on the other.|
2. Paint your nails whatever color you choose...as you can see from her nails she painted hers red.
3. Once nails are dry and you have cut the pics/words you want -- using a think brush add MP to the back of each pic/word and adhere to nail bed. Do one at a time.
4. Then you will want to add MP to the top of each pic/word.
5. After you have added MP to top let dry and then add top coat. You will want to add several coats, but wait for each coat to dry before adding the next.
Until next time....
|Luna wasn't in the mood for taking photos.|