Thursday, August 30, 2012

Clay Balls...

So, I decided to play with some clay and make beads.  I had seen a necklace with big round beads and also many tutorials on how to make them with clay.  They are super easy and quick to make so here are my three new necklaces...

Basically just took small portions of white clay and worked them into a ball.  I used a chopstick to make the bigger holes for the purple necklace (center) and a toothpick for the smaller holes for other two necklaces.  I then followed the baking instructions.  Once cooled I painted each one with nail polish and added to chains.

And done...


I'm super excited that I found a new photo editor!  It's called PicMonkey and I dig it!  Here are some photos I edited using PicMonkey...

Until next time...
I had to take this pic of Luna sleeping.  

I ended up moving her before all her blood rushed to her head....she does look a bit dazed and confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment