Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I was productive...sorta

I worked on some hair thingies (yes, that's exactly what they are called) and a couple of earrings this weekend, but they are not 100% complete.  My only excuse is that it was very hot and the fan kept blowing my stuff around and Ms. Luna kept sitting on the fabric I was using for the hair thingies.  She was peeved that my whole undivided attention was not on her.  Nah...she's not spoiled at all!

Since I don't have any of my new stuff to show, I think it's the perfect time to introduce you to my  13 year old niece, Vivian.  Here she is pointing at the Hollywood sign:

Vivian has lived with me since she was 3 years old.  So now you know how I got the name of my company...Vivian Luna Accessories.  I usually show her what I'm working on and she gives me a thumbs up or down.  Hopefully soon I'll get her to publish some posts on here as well.  Will be fun to get a teenager's prospective....I think!  Until next time heeeerrrr'sss LUNA....

No comments:

Post a Comment