Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Half the week is gone....

Lots of drama at home so haven't had a chance to work on my jewelry.  I have lots of ideas but need to manage my time in order to make it happen!  Needless to say I am tired and in need of a nap.  Work hasn't been any easier.  Did I mention I work full time?  Sometimes it's not very busy so it doesn't feel like full time work, but other times, such as the past couple of days, has been a struggle.  I work for an international company so have to deal with other countries way of thinking, which can be incredibly tough!  So, as you can guess I do not have any new jewelry pics.  Although I did start on some pieces but then discarded as wasn't happy with the outcome. {{sigh}}  I'm trying to get a point of view...to make more cohesive items but it's difficult as my mind goes in different directions!  I'm also having  a problem with my blog.  Not sure if doing this right but, as my title states, I'm just "going with it".  Ok, so I like to leave you with a smile so I am adding another Luna pic and just so I can feel productive I will include some of my jewelry items available on my Etsy store.

Besos!

Luna wearing her winter coat.

Jewelry....





No comments:

Post a Comment