Thursday, March 10, 2011

First Day...

So, this is my first blog post.  I love reading food and crafting blogs and thought, “Hey, I could do that!” but then...I didn’t.  I kept putting it off and off.  I am a true blue procrastinator.  Nothing to be proud of but there it is.  Also, I was a bit (OK, a lot) intimidated by the process and by the idea that maybe nobody would be interested.  But, after much meditating in front of the TV I thought it’s time!  It’s time I just put it out there and see what happens.  If nothing more than to check something off of my list of things to (finally) get done!  So here I am rambling on about nothing, but it’s something to me because I am actually here.  OK, so what is my blog going to be about…crafts, recipes, more ramblings and, well, just about anything I fancy.  It is my blog after all!  Also, I have an Etsy store that I’ve been neglecting.  This blog will keep me focused on that as well.  That's all for now.

Besos,

Alma 
etsy.com/shop.vivianluna


For no other reason other than I think she is the most adorable dog EVER...here is a photo of Luna....











No comments:

Post a Comment