I've seen similar bracelets in lots of blogs and thought I'd take a shot at it.
What I used:
2. Black Cord
4. 2 Bead End Caps
5. Silk Thread
6. Jump Rings
7. Lobster Claw closure
8. Charm (the bullet looking things in photo)
9. Tools to open and close jump rings
Here's how I made it:
1. Cut the black cord with scissors to size of wrist.
2. Add glue to 1 end cap and glue to end of cord. Wait until glue sets.
3. Add jump ring to the end and connect lobster claw for closure
4. Wind the thread around the black cord. I used three different colors.
5. Glue the other end cap to the end of other cord.
6. Add jump rings (as many as you would like) to the bracelet.
7. Add charm
I have a ton of the bullet looking charms. I know I will be using them for other jewelry making endeavors. I bought them through eBay ($1 for 50...plus free shipping! Heck yeah!). I also bought other items...
|Close up of the items. I couldn't resist the bird charms.|
Not sure yet how I'll use these, but I am looking forward to seeing what I come up with.
Until next time!