Monday, September 12, 2011

Monday....

Yes, I know...lagged again on postings.  I don't know where the days go sometimes.  Anyway, I know where this weekend went.  Saturday we decided to take a stroll down the Orange Circle in Old Towne Orange. Love, Love, Love that area!  I wish I could move there.  I got within 3 miles though so I guess that's not too bad.  We took in most of the antique shops.  Here are some photos of the day.

Here's Luna showing off her new haircut....

I love the antique jewelry...

I want this necklace!

Cameos!

I want this in my room!
Too cute...blinged out cupcakes.

They have cupcake earrings too...see them in the background?

Anyone need a jeanie lamp?


Umm...no comment.

This store was ready for Halloween.
Freaky pumpkin!
Batgirl!

Sorry the pix aren't that great...you try taking photos with a squirmming dog in your arm! 

You can't have an "Orange Circle" without some Orange trees....

And, of course, palm trees.
 Luna people watching....

Not a bad way to spend a Saturday afternoon!  I enjoyed sitting in the circle drinking carmel frappuccino and people watching with Luna. 

I have worked on some jewelry for my Etsy shop.   Here's a peek....






Until next time! 



No comments:

Post a Comment