Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Bracelet from a Ring

As I stated before here I purchased a lot of charms, but I also purchased a lot of these...


After I made several rings I wanted to use the filigree part for something else, but that sucker would not come off!  I got frustrated and straightened out the ring part of it.  I left it like that for several days and when I looked at it again I thought, well, maybe a bracelet??? And this is what I came up with...

I glued a rose to the filigree part, bent the ends and added chain and a closure and done!
Here it is with another one I made.  This one I painted the filigree part before I added the flower.

Until next time!




1 comment:

  1. You ARE pure genius! That spool holder is ideal for your rings. I actually have a bunch of rings during a box that i am forever thumbing through . That spool holder would be nice. that might take up some serious land on my dresser, though. i ponder if there area unit smaller ones.
    wedding rings

    ReplyDelete