Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Bullet Earrings

I had seen a similar pair of earrings somewhere, but I can't remember where.  I instantly liked them and wanted to recreate them.  I recall they were in gold.  I don't wear gold, but I liked the style.  I had silver bullet charms so I knew I'd be able to make a similar pair in silver.

Supplies Used:
3 different types of chains -- cut to however long you want your earrings to be (the longest hanging chain on mine was 6" so when you connect it ends up hanging about 3" long)
Ear wires
2 pieces of  wire about 3" long
6 jump rings
Tools to connect pieces together

How to:
1.  Bend two pieces of wire as so...
2.  Add chains to either side with jump ring...
So it ends up looking like this...
3. Add bullet charm to shortest chain using a jump ring...
4.  Add ear wires and done...
Until next time!
Pretty Luna!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice, love simplicity, the shiny is nice. rattling jewellery plan. Seems like they'd be fairly inexpensive to make, think two teenage grand daughters would love these. Next time I'm in craft store I'll be looking out for the supplies. Great post
    . Glad you had a good break, you deserve it. Sometimes other things like your family, friends deserve to come first before your blog.
    wedding-earrings

    ReplyDelete